Reservezoo

Reservezoo
Thinking of travel.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trying to get all my ducks in line.

New Year is over and it is time to think what I am going to do with this blog.  I want it to be associated with Etsy so the subject matter must be diplomatic to a degree where I won’t get fried for sticking my foot into my mouth.  I also wrote such a poor second blog that I am a bit gun shy with my writing ability.

So, I have to get my ducks in order.
  
I noticed some odd looking ducks when I went through the forums.  So I will start there.  If your avatar includes one of the little feathered friends and you do not see your quacker here you are welcome to email me and let me know where I can get a copy of your avatar to put on this blog.  By the way.  They will all be linked to your etsy shop. 

I could call this my duck pond or better yet my shooting gallery.  Take a shot at duck and see where it takes you.
  Sort of like a blind date.

11 comments:

  1. Are you going to be sending ransom notes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My duck pond is there free of charge:) They are free to stay or go. I hope they stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can stay. This is rtisan the duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is pretty neat! I like the duck features too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great all in one duck pen. What time do you feed the ducks? (this one prefers chocolate to stale bread)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I posted a link to your blog on my blog. Is there a way I can post your whole post here on my blog? Love seeing all the ducks lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how to do this as I am not a computer whiz. I think a link is the way. See what you can do.
    best regards
    Terrance

    ReplyDelete
  8. It worked! I just copied and pasted and it worked and the links even work. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im so glad you captured all of us at the time. thanks for compiling the ducks all together.

    ReplyDelete